1. Assist programs that provide education, vocational training, therapeutic services, family support and medical care to children who have been rescued from child trafficking. Collaborate with associations who provide mobile hunger relief and medical programs, temporary urban shelters, transitional housing, job skills training, counseling, life skills and basic education to bring people hope and get them off the streets.
2. Working with other foundations to provide shoes to children throughout the community. Partner with organizations that help establish, strengthen, save and restore family and marriage relationships with a message of healing, restoration and hope.
3. Support partnerships that not only feed the homeless and poor but equip, train, and aid them in acquiring skills and education to become employable.
4. Work with companies that provide counseling, training, and encouragement to people by coming alongside them, entering into their daily struggles, and walking with them toward freedom.
5. Support organizations that lay foundations of servant leadership by training leaders connected to the church and other civic organizations. Then mobilizing them to impact their families, businesses, organizations and communities.
GLOBAL FREEDOM FOUNDATION EXISTS TO EMPOWER, EDUCATE AND EQUIP PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE FREEDOM AND LASTING CHANGE
FOR THE BETTER IN THEIR LIVES.